The SVL Supernatural, Montreux White
The Supernatural was inspired by Robben Ford’s beautiful 1960 Slab board Fender Telecaster.
I set out to build a lightweight ash bodied guitar with rosewood fingerboard on an early 60’s profile neck.
I wanted it to have a real earthy bite in the bridge setting but still retaining a classic Tele tone, the neck pickup setting has an almost ‘semi acoustic’ quality about it.
Production is small on these guitars but the wait is worth it, see our gallery for more pictures.
- Lightweight one piece ash body
- Quarter sawn flame maple neck, 63 profile
- Dark Rosewood fingerboard with clay dots ( Brazilian £200 upcharge )
- 6100 Dunlop fretwire
- Vintage bone top-nut
- Aged Montreux White, super thin nitro-cellulose
- Aged neck colour also in super thin nitro-cellulose
- Aged Callaham bridge and Tuners
- Vintage style CTS pots with CRL Switch
- Luxe capacitor
- Switchcraft socket
- Single ply scratch plate with 8 screws
- 10-46 Curt Mangan strings fitted
- ATA Approved moulded flightcase, the very best in the industry.
Price is.. £2600 (£2800 with Brazilian Board) build time approx 6 mths, please contact us when ordering.